Electrical Sales Tax Exemption

According to the Iowa Department of Revenue, "Energy consumed in processing or agricultural production is exempt from Iowa sales and use tax."

If you are eligible, please fill out the form below and return it to us at:

Franklin Rural Electric Cooperative

1560 Hwy 65

PO Box 437

Hampton, IA 50441

or email it to us.

Electrical Exemption Percentage Calculator